środa, 4 lutego 2015

Week #48 with TCP

Hello !
I'm back here with one of the last 3 pages of 2014 from my Project Life album. Who else is still in previous year with PL?  But I'm back on track again, so my new pages will show up here soon.

For this spread I used Studio Calico cards from last 2 Pl kits, some embellishments as weel, but  the most important are flairs from The Crafty Pickle, which I like so much.

This is kind of embellishment, which fits everywhere, in every PL page.
At the end of this post, you can find links for flairs I used. TFL!









Flairs I used:
glitter symbols 
vintage camera 
everything is awesome 
speech bubble 
black&white patterned

Do you like badges / flairs? How do you like to use them?
I'm curious if anybody likes to use them on PL pages, as much as I do.

Brak komentarzy: