piątek, 25 kwietnia 2014

Star wars birthday and lost PL page

Today is my boy's big day - his 9th Birthday!!! I can't really believe how time flies so fast. nine years ago I was mom for a first time. Happy Birthday my Love! 





I'm preparing a big Star wars themed Bday party for him tomorrow, hope he will be happy!!
I cut boxes with starWars head, some snowflakes, and baked SW cookies as well. Cant wait to see his face when he will see all of these.







And one more thing - I totally forgot about this PL page. it's second week of fabruary, I used lot of SC papers, PL cards and embellishments from some kits.











2 komentarze:

Ewik21 pisze...

jeszce raz wszystkiego dobrego **
strona są świetne jak zwykle.

Diana Waite pisze...

Happy Birthday to your boy!! loving your PL--and looks like he will LOOOVE the star wars!