czwartek, 30 stycznia 2014

Hey !

Hello. 
Yestarday on WCS blog I showed you third sketch.  This is my Lo made with that sketch. I used papers from several SC collections.
Today on WCS blog you will find sketch n.4 and some layouts made with it. So take a look , and at the end of this post you will fond a little sneak of my LO made for today. TFL!

Witajcie.
Od poniedziałku na blogu WCS możecie znaleźć moje mapki i scrapy do nich zrobione.
A dzisiaj znajdziecie kolejna, czwartą już  mapkę i nasze interpretacje, tak więc serdecznie was zapraszam.

Wczorajszą mapkę znajdziecie na blogu, a tutaj moja interpretacja do niej.








and little sneak of today's layout.


4 komentarze:

Ewa (it is all about scrap) pisze...

Wooow, Mona! Super :3 Uśmiecham się już na zapowiedz! :)

deb duty pisze...

So gorgeous!! That's one of my favorite patterned papers, and I love how you used it for the title!

Laura pisze...

Wooow!!! So pretty!!
Kisses!!

Unknown pisze...

ta page est magnifique, j'adore !